BJ Systems supplies and installs complete security solutions for all types of businesses and commercial enterprises throughout Western Australia, including:
- Small, medium and large businesses
- Multi-site companies
- Single-storey commercial buildings
- Multi-level commercial premises
BJ Systems is a leading supplier and installer of the ‘Cardax’ Access Control system. Give your staff access to authorised areas and deny access to unauthorised areas on your site with Cardax Access Control. The system can be used on its own or integrated into your existing security system.
With Access Control you can:
- Link to your CCTV system to allow visual confirmation of personnel
- Link with time-log systems for personnel records
- Include pin code access, swipe cards, proximity readers
BJ Systems offers electronic security packages that meet the challenges faced by business and Administrators from stand alone facilities to large multifaceted organisations.
Access control is essential to the effective running and protection of your business assets. Access control systems allow personnel access to preapproved areas and deny access to unauthorised areas and unauthorised personnel on your site.
Access control can be a stand alone system or be integrated into existing security systems that you may already have on your site. Your access control solution can incorporate features that will assist in increasing security as well as productivity by:
- Linking with CCTV systems to allow visual confirmation of personnel.
- Linking with Time log systems for personnel records.
- Can include pin code access, swipe cards, proximity readers.
Our systems are designed to be easy to use and control. This creates an overall cost lowering through the following practices:
> Click here
- Good solid advice.
- Installation of the right security product for the client the first time.
- Maintaining these products to manufacturers and Australian Standards.
- Working with support trades (power,data,etc) where appropriate to reduce installation and service costs.
- Choosing the correct support product to suit the clients requests and requirements,
- we ensure that are systems have inbuilt future flexibility.
- Choosing a security solution that has the capacity to expand with the clients needs.
- Supplying and installing security products that have integration capabilities with other products.
- Implementing education strategies with end users to reduce service costs.
- Introducing security as a proactive process and not a reactive response to suit clients requirements.
to learn more about the Cardax Access Control system.
Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) uses video cameras to monitor specific areas of your business. Our professional team can devise a security solution for your business using the very latest CCTV technology.
CCTV offers a number of security benefits:
- It delivers important visual data for reporting
- Is a cost effective means of security
- Reduces the incidence of false alarms
- Provides a fast response
- Offers comprehensive recording
Secure your business with a CCTV solution from BJ Systems.
Intruder Alarm Systems
BJ Systems supplies and installs a range of intruder alarm systems for all types of businesses. Whether you operate a small to medium sized business, or a large corporation, we can recommend the right system to suit your exact needs.